- Delivery of a high quality sustainable community.
- High quality public transport links.
- Catalyst for the regeneration of The Marches.
- A proportion of affordable housing for key workers.
- Public open space.
- Funding improvements to local infrastructure, such as the Flore and Weedon Bypass through planning contributions.
- Sensitive enhancements to Borough Hill.
The key features are
- 5100 new homes, a proportion of which will be affordable.
- Over 3000 jobs in a variety of sectors which will help boost the local economy.
- Four new schools.
- Local healthcare facilities.
- District centres as a focus for the new community.
- Large amounts of accessible green open space.
- Dedicated facilities for young people.
- New pedestrian and cycle links across the village.
- High quality public transport links to the Town Centre and surrounding areas.
- Flood control.